Friday, 3 July 2009

Heloise


Sara,

Well - what can I say.... I am really sad you are leaving but at the same time really happy for you - RDC will be an amazing experience and I am looking forward to reading all about it on your blog! I will miss many things along the next few months. Our after-work drinks, our long discussions on work and life, playing the funny game with villages and fields, losing horribly at mini-golf because you're too good at it!

You've been doing an amazing job at putting gender on top of our minds, especially mine. :) We'll make sure all your efforts and work are taken forward - thanks for giving us a roadmap on that... ;) You know what my secret wish is (or not so secret?) - come back! Not just to The Hague but to the office...

Anyway, not to get too emotional I'll end there. If you wonder what the picture is doing there, it is just to leave you a memory of the meal we've been sharing so many times over the last few months... He he. If ever you feel a bit nostalgic about Holland or you miss us, just take a look at it. :)

Greetings my friend, enjoy this fantastic experience and don't forget to come back.

Heloise

No comments:

Post a Comment